Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Week 6, Post B

This week was about the third period. It was an exciting 3rd period overall, but anyways, Jim Criag played an outstanding game for them in the first 2 periods of this huge game for the U.S.A. The Soviets stuck right with them, and this third period would be intense the entire way through. If you do not know already, this game went down as one of the biggest upsets in all of sports, because the U.S. beat the Soviets. Mike Eruzione was the biggest star of this game, because of the game winer in this period. The final score was 4-3. Eruzione was the game winer, Soviets were beat, and the U.S. moved on to the gold medal game against Sweeden.

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.