Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Week 7, Post B

Overall, I thought this book was very good. Wayne Coffey is an excellent writer, and I say that because of the way this story was written. It was written from a different perspective. A fan's point of view. Interviews, recalling events of the players from their past times. This book was an interesting novel to read, and I would definently recommend it. This book describes player's past times, and it gives u a feeling of how they lived their lives from today. It's interesting to see the difference from then and now. I loved this book, and I would recommend this to all hockey lovers.

1 comment:

QualityPoint said...

It is very nice post.very nice information this well.the alpine city's final presentation before the International Olympic Committee(IOC) later this week.The IOC is scheduled to pick the host city of the 2018 Games at a meeting on Wednesday.The South Korean city of Pyeongchang was awarded the 2018 Winter Olympics by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).Pyeongchang will be the first city in Asia outside Japan to host the Winter Games.

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.