Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Week 3, Post B

My reaction to this weeks r4eading was nothing at all. There really isn't much to say, since it was so short. But basically what happened, was the reader was given historical background once again, about Herb Brooks, how he grew up in St. Paul, and played hockey at Johnson High School, then went on to play at the U, and eventually the coach of the Gophers. Then there was alot of talk about how the Americans played that first period, considering that this chapter was called "first intermission." This summary is short, but that's the real big points of this section.

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.