Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 4, Post B

What this section was about was the second period of the gold medal game between the Soviets and the U.S. Their coach (of the soviets) was really upset. He started ranting on the U.S. t3eam about how much they changed from the previous time the Soviets played the U.S. He said, "What is going on with these American guys? How can they be so different from games in Madison Square Garden?" Marakov (the coach) was very upset with the Soviets performance in that first period, so that blew his fuse. Although on the other side, the U.S. was pleased with their performance. Brooks was pleased and told them to keep up the performance, because at that rate, they'll win.

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.