Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 5, Post B

What this week is about is the second period intermission of the game between the Soviets and the U.S.A. Jim Craig, the goalie, has an entire chapter on him about "the puck stops here." He was pretty poor growing up, so he was fortunate to be playing hockey. He grew up a great goaltender, and a great person. During the 1980 olympics, his dad was very poor, and Jim was doing this for his dad to make him proud. The second period was a glorifying period for the U.S.A, but the Soviets would stick with them.

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.