Monday, October 29, 2007

Sea Inside, Post #1

My general action and response to this film is odd. I acted this way because I thought that Ramon was an idiot for thinking that he should commit suicide. That just goes to show that you don't love yourself anymore.
What I think of his request for assisted suicide, is that it was just stated. I think he's an idiot for thinking that he should die. What I think of the court's response, is that it's a good answer because it would not be legal to do.
What I think of his friends that tried to help him is just plain idiocy. To me, this whole movie was idiotic. Ramon wants to commit suicide, and he want's others to help him? that's just dumb, because his frieds wouldn't want to kill him!

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.