Monday, October 29, 2007

Sea Inside, Post #2

To compare The Sea Inside to The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, I would have to say that they both are true stories. They both talk about how they know they're going to die, and they're both put into book format. To contrast these, The Sea Inside dealt with someone wanting to commit suicide, whereas The Diving Bell and the Butterfly is about someone who IS dying.
I would have to say that The Diving Bell and the Butterfly is more powerful, because we could actually understand it, whereas The Sea Inside was in spanish. Diving Bell was very compelling, and i enjoyed it much more than Sea Inside.

No comments:

About Me

my name is zack. I am 15, born January 20, 1992. My favorite subject is Math, in general. My favorite food is Chipotle, which would be a steak burrito. My #1 passion is music and guitar, which I've been playing for 7 years. My favorite sport is hockey. I have 2 cats, Ozzie and Bella, who are both 2 years old.